- Free Play for Sunday, January 25, 2015: (NCAAB) Louisville -6.5 over Pittsburgh
- Free Play for Saturday, January 24, 2015: (NCAAB) Washington State +9 over Colorado
- Free Play for Wednesday, January 21, 2015: (NCAAB) Tulsa -3.5 over Memphis
- Free Play for Tuesday, January 20, 2015: (NCAAB) Dayton +3 over Davidson
- Free Play for Monday, January 19, 2015: (NCAAB) Texas -3 over TCU
Sportsbetting 3 Free Play for Friday, December 13, 2013: New Orleans/St Louis Under 48
- Updated: December 13, 2013
New accounts at Top Bet get automatic 50% bumps
Claim your $100 Free bet today at Bovada
Free Play (Please note that this game will be played on Sunday)
(NFL) New Orleans/St Louis Under 48 (Sunday, December 15, 2013 4:25 PM EST)
This is a relatively easy call if these teams play to their recent form. The vaunted New Orleans offense is a completely different animal on the road scoring just 18.8 points-per-game with suitcase as opposed to better than 31 ppg at the Superdome. In fact, the last four Whodat games have all stayed under the total. The Rams haven’t done a whol lot on offense since Sam Bradford went down. They weren’t doing all that much when he was playing so overall we can say that the Rams are offensively challenged at best. St Louis was helped in their last three wins by five defensive and special team scores. In their last five losses, they’ve scored 15-9-21-13-10 points. The Rams have also taken to shortening the game by rushing the football which they’ve done to the tune of 100+ yards in six straight games. Rushing the football eats clock and limits possessions which means less points. Saints also 8-1 low in last nine vs NFC opponents while the Rams have scored 23 points the last two weeks and are 9-2 under their L11 in December.
Play this one under the table.
Earn Bet Points with EVERY wager at Bookmaker
Get up to $900 in Free Play at Bet Online
Buy up to five points and tease up to 21 at Wager Webby