- Free Play for Thursday, July 30, 2015: (MLB) Mets (Niese) -119 over San Diego (Cashner)
- Free Play for Wednesday, July 29, 2015: (MLB) WSox (Quintana) +114 over BoSox (Porcello)
- Free Play for Tuesday, July 28, 2015: (MLB) Reds (Leake)/Cards (Garcia) Under 7
- Free Play for Monday, July 27, 2015: (MLB) Kansas City (Volquez)/Cleveland (Anderson) Under 7.5
- Free Play for Sunday, July 26, 2015: (MLB) Yankees (Evoldi) -115 over Minnesota (Gibson)
Sportsbetting 3 Free Play for Sunday, September 8, 2013: New England -10.5 over Buffalo
- Updated: September 8, 2013
Sportsbetting 3 will be back later in the day with all the stories from Friday and Saturday and will be back as usual with a complete NFL recap on Monday. Thanks for making us part of your daily routine.
Buy up to five points and tease up to 21 at Wager Web
New accounts at Top Bet get automatic 50% bumps
(NFL) New England -10.5 over Buffalo (Sunday, September 8, 2013 1:00 PM EST)
Laying this type of number with a road team in the NFL on a regular basis is pretty much a surefire recipe for disaster but today we think we can make a pretty good case for the Patriots. It’s been a tumultuous off season for the Pats on so many level and Tom Brady will be calling the shots of an offense that didn’t bring back his top five receivers from last year. That said, New England has dominated this series in a big big way. In fact, the Pats are 23-2 in the last 25 games in the series and that includes an 8-1 record over their last nine on this field with seven of those eight wins by 13+ points. New England is 17-6-2 in their L25 as a divisional road favorite and face a Bills team that is just 3-9-1 in their L13 as an AFC East home dog. The Buffalo offense looked to be doing some nice things in the first two weeks of the preseason with top draft pick E.J. Manuel but lets remember that this is Bill Belichick and that Manuel is two weeks removed from some type of knee procedure. The Pats generally get off fast and vs. a team with a new coach, playing new schemes with a rookie quarterback in questionable health ….. we’ll lay the points.
Get up to $900 in Free Play at Bet Online
Claim your $100 Free bet today at Bovada
Earn Bet Points with EVERY wager at Bookmakerby