- Free Play for Sunday, February 1, 2015: (NFL) New England +1 over Seattle
- Free Play for Friday, January 30, 2015: (NBA) Minnesota/Philly Under 192.5
- Free Play for Thursday, January 29, 2015: (NCAAB) Maryland +7.5 over Ohio State
- Free Play for Wednesday, January 28, 2015: (NCAAB) Oregon +15 over Arizona
- Free Play for Sunday, January 25, 2015: (NCAAB) Louisville -6.5 over Pittsburgh
Sportsbetting 3 Free Play for Wednesday, August 14, 2013: Tampa Bay (Price) -1.5 -114 over Seattle (Harang)
- Updated: August 14, 2013
Sportbetting3 is traveling today so just time for a quick update. SB3 will be back in action Thursday with an complete report and Wednesday all sports recap. Thank you for making SB3 part of your daily routine.
Earn Bet Points with EVERY wager at Bookmaker
Buy up to five points and tease up to 21 at Wager Web
(MLB) Tampa Bay (Price) -1.5 -114 Seattle (Harang) (Wednesday, August 14, 7:10 PM EST)
Don’t mind giving Seattle the extra bump to get this price down from almost three dollars to just 25 cents. David Price has been nothing short on sensational since coming off the DL. The ex-Vandy product is 2-0 with a 1.11 ERA over his last four starts and he’s allowed just 14 hits and one walk in his last 23 2/3 innings of work. The big southpaw still ha lots of gas in the tank and is VERY capable of throwing a complete game here. Seattle’s Aaron Harang has been basically throwing batting practice most of the year. He’s 5-10 with a 5.79 ERA and is a horrific 0-2 with an 11.25 ERA over his last three. Harang’s allowed 15 earned runs on 22 baserunners in his last 12 innings of work and figures to give a Ray’s team avgg just 3.4 rpg and batting just .247 in their L7 a much need shot in the arm. Take Tampa Bay on the Run-Line.
New accounts at Top Bet and EZ Street get automatic 50% bumps
Get up to $900 in Free Play at Bet Online
Claim your $100 Free bet today at Bovada