You’ve heard of power rankings for football and basketball. Now, we’re going to take things a step further and offer our own sportsbook power rankings list. The goal: provide you, the player, with the best online gaming experience possible, utilizing some of the most trustworthy online sportsbook websites.
Remember, there’s a lot to consider when ranking sportsbooks: customer service, variety of betting options, sportsbook banking/cashier ease-of-use, and perks for new players. Also, is the website friendly and easy to navigate? And most importantly, will you get paid out if you win big? These any many other factors were considered when we put our rankings together, and the importance of each criteria was weighted appropriately. So, without further adieu, here’s the list:
- BookMaker.com – BookMaker has been in action for well over ten years, and runs one of most respectable online sports betting operations. The website is easy to use and the cashier system is very user friendly. We also liked the variety of deposit options available to USA players, who makeup the majority of this sportsbook’s player base. The back-end is powered by BetCris, a legendary brand in its own right. Best of all, payouts are sent out reasonably fast, and a variety of different payment options are offered for USA players.
- Sportsbook.com – Although Sportsbook.com had some reputation issues years back, the current management should be commended for creating of one the premier online betting destinations for USA sports bettors. Sportsbook.com’s website is bold and bright, mixing black and orange-yellow colors. It’s very easy to use. Additionally, Sportsbook.com’s deposit options are trustworthy and reliable. Likewise, payouts are a cinch: you won’t get left in the lurch with this operation. You’ll find some of the most competitive lines and odds on the net, plus a ton of fun future bets.
- JustBet.com – JustBet.com is second to none, and is close on the heels of Sportsbook in terms of customer service and betting options. Unlike the others, however, JustBet.com is a smaller operation, and offers a unique approach to customer service that is personalized and hands on. You’re not just an account number at JustBet.com; you’re a guest, and guests are treated with the highest regard. Deposit options are plentiful and competitive with other top sportsbook brands. Plus, Justbet.com offers a full casino, poker room, and horse racebook. Even better, new players can collect a heft 30% bonus on all first deposits, which stands head and shoulders above the competition. Play through and rollover requirements are competitive with the rest of the industry.
- BroburySports.com – It’s the new kid on the block, but it comes with years of experience and a fresh, eye catching appeal that will grab the attention of both the younger and older crowds. At BroburySports.com, the motto is “You Deserve Better”, and the effects of this statement are felt with Brobury’s cool customer service, interesting bets, and edgy promotions. All new customers get a handsome deposit bonus, plus a sportsbook concierge that will offer them personalized service. Brobury’s main focus is the USA market, so you can be assured that there are plenty of solid deposit and withdrawal options. This is Brobury’s first official full NFL season, and we expect to see great things. This new shop has a lot to offer, and we suggest you open an account today to start reaping the rewards.
- BetUs.com – What list could be complete without BetUs.com, the premier sportsbook for USA players? BetUs.com has clearly stood the test of time, proving to players and industry experts alike that it knows how to run a smooth, exciting business. Best of all, even though BetUs.com has millions of players, you can still expect solid customer service and no excessive wait times on email or phone queries. The first deposit bonus is competitive with industry standards. Additionally, BetUs.com offers a fully downloadable casino and poker room, plus a great horse racebook for those that like to bet on the ponies. Our only concern was that BetUS.com did not offer a list of deposit options on its homepage, nor was this information provided on a cashier/banking page. As a result, if you want to know how to deposit, you have to actually signup first. This little nuance is important to the overall player experience, and if it was frustrating for us to find the deposit options, it will certainly be annoying for players, too. That aside, BetUs.com is a solid operation.
That’s it for now: our top sportsbooks for this coming NFL season, ranked in order of all around quality and friendliness to new players. If you feel another sportsbook should be listed above, feel free to contact us, and we’ll be happy to review it and post it in our list accordingly. Our sage advice for this year is to find a big book with quality customer service and easy deposit options. Service and Banking are the two most crucial aspects of any USA facing online gaming operation. If you can’t deposit or get a simple question answered, you know that it’s time to move on. Luckily, we’ve provided you with a list of outstanding online sportsbooks accepting USA players that are both highly regarded and have operated successfully for years.
Good Luck from SportsBetting3.com!