Without a doubt, the Super Bowl is the USA’s top sporting event of the year. On top of that, it’s also one of the biggest days to bet, with millions of players flocking to sportsbooks to gamble. You also won’t find a day with more ways to bet: straight wagers, props, moneylines, totals, and even parlays are popular among bettors. Best of all, if you can’t go to Vegas to make your Super Bowl wagers, there is a laundry list of top online sportsbooks ready to take your action. The staff of sportsbetting3.com has gathered the latest Super Bowl promotions, including special deposit options for the big game.
We should also remind you about a few things when it comes to sportsbook promos/bonuses. ALWAYS read the terms and conditions carefully, even if you’re in a rush on Super Sunday. Many times, bonuses are only applicable to certain types of bets, and/or can’t be used in the sportsbook’s casino or poker room. Like any other marketing ploy, SuperBowl promotions are designed to get as many new players as possible through the door of an online sportsbook, in hopes that they’ll continue to gamble into the next football season.
Additionally, don’t wait until the last minute to bet, if you can help it. You’re probably going to be busy getting to parties and buying beer, all of which can take precious time away from thoroughly reviewing your betting options. We suggest betting the night before, making sure to check the latest Super Bowl news, lines and odds, and the terms that apply to your bonus promotion. That way, Super Sunday will be a relaxing event spent with friends and family, instead of your laptop.
Finally, deposit as early as possible. A usual, there will be a last minute rush to the sportsbook’s cashier page the day of the game, and this means some players might turned away due to credit card processing issues, ID verification requirements, or e-wallet bank transfer hang ups. It’s better to be safe than sorry: get your bankroll ready to go the Wednesday before the game, to allow enough time to fix any irregularities with your sportsbook without missing the big game.
The Latest Super Bowl 44 Promotions, Bonuses, and Odds
- BookMaker.com – Odds: -5.5.+5.5 Colts/Saints. Bookmaker.com has a phenomenal bonus promo: Get 20% bonus on deposits up to $500, plus earn 500 free Bet points, and get 1 free March Mania bracket contest entry. Terms and conditions apply. The promotion is good between now and the day of the Super Bowl, using coupon code “THE POINTS”. Call Bookmaker.com if you have any further questions.
- Sportsbook.com – Odds: -5.5/+5.5 Colts/Saints. Sportsbook.com is offering over 300 Super Bowl 44 prop bets, plus live odds on the game right up until kickoff. Their promotion is also very generous: Signup, deposit $100, and get 50% free cash on top of your deposit. Terms and Conditions apply. The promotion is good between now and Super Bowl Sunday, using coupon “SPORTS50”. Sportsbook.com is one of the top places for USA bettors to wager online, and has easy credit card processing alternatives. Call Sportsbook.com if you have any further questions.
- SportsBetting.com – Odds: -5.5/+5.5 Colts/Saints. Sportsbetting.com is the web’s simplest place for USA players to bet. Offering ASI powered wagering alternatives and care free credit card processing, Sportsbetting.com takes the stress out of the equation. The current bonus offered is 125% on your first deposit. Terms and Conditions apply. The Bonus is good through Super Bowl Sunday and no coupon code is required. Sportsbetting.com also offers a special Super Bowl 44 Pick contest, open to all current and new customers. If you any further questions, call Sportsbetting.com today.
- JustBet.com – Odds: -5.5/+5.5 Colts/Saints. JustBet.com’s motto is “Don’t sweat it, Just bet it”. In this spirit, JustBet.com offers a full service sportsbook, complete with a digital casino, live dealer casino, horse racebook, and poker room. JustBet.com’s Super Bowl 44 promo is easy: Signup and Deposit today, and get a 55% bonus on your deposit. Terms and Conditions apply. The bonus offer is good between now and Super Bowl Sunday, and no special coupon code is required. If you have any questions, JustBet.com’s professional and courteous support staff is ready to help you.
- Diamond Sportsbook – Odds: -6/6 Colts/Saints. Diamond Sportsbook is offering the largest spread on the internet, giving the players an extra 1/2 point above and beyond all the competition. Diamond Sportsbook offers a special Super Bowl 44 Pick Contest and standard bonus offer, along with a great set of prop bets, futures, parlays, and straight wagers. Total bets are also popular at Diamond as well. Terms and Conditions apply. The bonus offer is good indefinitely, while the Pick Contest closes when the Super Bowl kicks off. Feel Free to call or write Diamond Sportsbook with any questions you may have.
Good Luck SuperBowl Betting from sportsbetting3.com!